Monday, October 09, 2006

3 turnovers

[posted by bkmarcus]
It's starting to get cold out, so I'm working in the basement instead of on the deck. This morning the missus calls down to me, "We're having a good tummy time up here if you have a moment to come see!"

So up I went. Just in time to see the boy lifting his head and chest and grabbing his favorite toy with his left hand.

That was already pretty impressive, but then a moment later, OVER he went and was lying on his back looking relaxed and happy.

"That's the 3rd time in his life!" I said. "Right?"

"Well," said the boy's mother, "he turned over before you came upstairs, but I wasn't sure he'd started out flat on his belly."

So there you have it. Three turnovers (or possibly 4) at 3 months.

First time was at 17 days:


Second time was around 6 weeks.

- proud papa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home