Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Feet

[posted by Nat]
No. I'm not talking about the movie. I'm talking about tasty toes.

The other day when Benjamin and I were coming home from the supermarket, I heard him gurgling happily to himself. I couldn't see what he was up to because he has to be in a rear-facing car seat until his birthday (and let me tell you, I'm really looking forward to turning his seat around so I can see what he's doing and so he won't get the sun in his face anymore!).

We got home and I stepped out of the car and peeked in the rear window to wave to him. That's when I discovered what was making him so happy: he was sucking on his toes, putting one foot to his mouth, then putting it back down to raise the other.

Of course, I had to take some pictures:





-maman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home