Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of... school

[posted by Nat]
Benjamin started preschool on Monday. He'll be going 3 days a week. He LOVES it—particularly the playground.

I'll try to post more about it later (and add one of the not-so-great first-day-of-school pictures I took), but for now here is what his first "What I did Today" sheet said:
I ate turkey and cheese, grapes, peppers, and corn. 
[Note from Maman who packed the lunch: It wasn't corn. It was chickpeas.]
I ate graham crackers.

Other drinks/snacks I ate today were: water, juice, milk

[I'll skip the diaper info.]

At naptime I slept from 12:55 until 2:28. Notes about naptime: good nap.

Today I had fun when we:
  • Had fun making a key chain.
  • Practice[d] the planets and states.
  • Story time
  • Spanish time
  • Played outside
  • Trace[d] the letter "O."
  • French time
  • Bubble time

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerard Scola said...

Sounds great! My friends are all saying, "Where are the pictures?"!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Gerard Scola said...

Time for a new blog!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home