Friday, January 11, 2008

BenNotes

[posted by Nat]
I never seem able to find the time to blog, so I'm going to try something new: BenNotes. Just jotting down things I want to remember before they dissolve in my memory.

Last week we went to the playground. There was a broken bottle on the ground and I told Benjamin to stay away from it. I also explained that "Quelqu'un a cassé une bouteille" (Someone broke a bottle). Since then Benjamin has been telling us daily... "Quelqu'un... bouteille... casser... uh-oh." We drove by the park a couple days ago and he reminded me of the broken bottle.

Well, no more blogging time. Benjamin just woke-up and he's calling out "Maman... sucette par terre" (meaning one of his pacifiers is on the floor). He is also making what I call his "auctioneer" call: a whole line of quick babble punctuated by a "Maman!" And now it has changed to "Benja bobo" (a new one! meaning he has a booboo—or thinks that if I think he has one I'll come more quickly to get him out of his crib!). Off I go.
-maman

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home