Monday, January 28, 2008

Sentences heard around the house

[posted by Nat]
Yesterday during morning snack:

"Benja mange pretzels." (Benja eats pretzels.)
"Plus pretzels... p(l)aît maman." (More pretzels... please [his shortened version of s'il te plaît] maman."

Then, when I asked for his bowl to get him more pretzels, he said:

"Benja tient bol." (Benja hold bowl.)

I did not know that he knew the verb "tenir" (to hold). But, then again, every day I hear him say words I didn't know he knew.

For example, when he drops something he now says, "Zut alors!" (Darn it!) Wonder where he learned that... Good thing I started to be more careful about swear words when he was born.

-maman

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Isis said...

Those of us at a distant would give many things for a video of Benja saying "zut alors"!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home