Saturday, January 28, 2006

More food comparisons

[posted by Nat]
Today marks 17 weeks down and about 23 to go and I've got more food comparisons. This week the iVillage calendar and the BabyCenter timeline seem to agree: the Pumpkin is about 5 inches long and weighs aproximately 5 oz. For iVillage this means the Pumpkin is about the size of a lobster tail (I thought the vegetables were a little strange, but lobster tail??! I've decided not to post an image because the ones I looked at turn my stomach, but here's a link to one), while BabyCenter compares him to a large onion.

I have been tired all week. Yesterday as I headed to school I just wanted to turn the car around and go back under the comforter. Didn't have much energy in class. My goal is to get to bed by 10:30 this coming week. Of course, this has been my goal for weeks and I never never meet it. Yesterday I thought maybe my iron was getting low so we had steak for dinner. But I think I mostly need more sleep.

I'm still not sure if I have felt any movement. Several times I have felt something like popcorn popping or gurgling-- once when Papa was talking to my tummy. I woke up in the middle of the night (or early early this morning) and had the impression that two bubbles popped one after the other in my abdomen (well, it's what I imagine bubbles popping feel like).

On that note, I'll wrap up this post before I start bitching about the aches and pains of the Pumpkin moving up towards my belly button.

-maman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home