Saturday, March 25, 2006

images should be back

[posted by bkmarcus]
Powered By Mac OS X

Our websites have been up and down all week. A couple of people have asked if we're alright and the answer is Yes, we're fine, but in transition, some of it quite unplanned, and some of it quite unpleasant.

I'm in Charlottesville, preparing the old house for the new baby, and everything started going wrong at once, from the minor to the major. I'll spare you the details.

I host several personal sites on my own equipment -- most of which has been sitting practically unattended for the past 3 years. It was well past time for replacement, but replacement wasn't in our immediate plans or budget.

The result is that I've said goodbye to Linux and Linksys and am now running on all new (if somewhat low-end) Apple hardware. It's all smaller, faster, easier. I hope this means the sites are back up for a while, but I'm not making any promises. Thanks for your patience.

- papa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home