Tuesday, June 27, 2006

better than Cats!

[posted by bkmarcus]
Chapter 1 of Secrets of the Baby Whisperer opens with the following quote:
I just can't get over how much babies cry. I really had no idea what I was getting into. To tell you the truth, I thought it would be more like getting a cat."
I don't think we'll be making that mistake. We have enough friends with babies to know the difference. (And yes, most of them started with cats, just like us. Reminder: here's a picture of Bones and Maman.)

But I still found this report from The Onion Radio News pretty funny:


(Or download.)
- papa



Update: SammyMammy points out that I could have used a photo of someone we know:

1 Comments:

Blogger feecaro said...

I don't know what that Onion woman's problem is... our baby turned out just like a cat:

http://gallery.accapehart.com/v/People/babycapehart/month6/DSCF4864.JPG.html

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home