Sunday, July 02, 2006

Post 101

[posted by Nat]
Papa's post yesterday was the 100th for our baby blog!

Yesterday also marked 9 months of pregnancy and the beginning of week 40... meaning that Benjamin's due date is a week away!

To mark how momentous this weekend is, iVillage's daily pregnancy calendar gets to the point quickly with its weekly size update:

Size Huge. Development Fully formed.

No more comparisons with lentils, avocados, beef roasts, lobster tails, or soccer balls. This baby is baby-sized now and we all "know" how big that is.

I must say, though, that I don't feel huge. Yes, when I look at my profile in the mirror I am a little awed by how far out my belly juts, but overall I don't feel the weight of it that much (just when turning over in bed). The only time I physically feel huge is when attempting to put on clothes. My wardrobe has been very limited in the last few weeks. My favorites clothes are now regular, draw string pajamas and big cotton t-shirts. My beloved pregnancy pants no longer fit, nor do my blouses -- though I'll be wearing them again soon since it takes a while to get back to your regular size after having a baby.

Now we are just counting the days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home